Mistakes in your print marketing pieces can be costly. In 2010, the Federal Reserve spent $120 million to print 1.1 billion redesigned $100 bills that were promptly put into a vault and rendered unusable. A creasing problem during printing caused about 30 percent of the bills […]Read More
- How to Find the Best Direct Mail Advertising Companies
- Associated Humane Societies’ Fundraising Mailing Generates a 15% Response Rate
- Google AdWords PPC Extensions: Best Practices for Your Business
- The Ultimate Guide to the Eye-Catching Relationship Between Powerful Words and Direct Mail
- With an Effective Marketing Plan, Do Customer Loyalty Programs Really Work?