Date Posted: October 5th, 2017
We are looking for an independent and entrepreneurial self-starter with tons of passion for search engine marketing to join our small but growing team. The right candidate must have experience with search engine optimization as well as have strong writing and analytical skills.
- Manage SEO campaigns across all clients
- Run link building campaigns via guest posting and other strategies
- Work with Yext to optimize for local SEO
- Optimize the on-page factors for clients every month – meta data, headlines, etc.
- Use Google Search Console data to further enhance SEO campaigns
- Pull monthly reports and make recommendations to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
- 1-3 years of SEO experience
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Company tickets to the NY Knicks
- Paid company lunch every other Friday.
- Generous 401K match
- Health insurance package
Since 1966, Ballantine has been creating and implementing innovative and cost-effective print and digital marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, generate greater responses and help their clients better connect with their customers. To learn more, click here.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. Thank you!