Good news! We’re going to be introducing something new to The Ballantine Blog starting tomorrow. We’re always looking for fresh, unique and interesting content for our blog and our latest brainstorm is a series of mini marketing interviews.
In a nutshell, we reached out to our contacts and customers and asked if they’d be interested in being interviewed on our blog about their marketing expertise. In exchange, they would get a little bit of free PR which is never a bad thing. The response has been great so we’re going to move forward with this idea.
The interviews, which will be posted on our blog as text, will be a quick read. We pick their brain about their marketing expertise and opinion.
These are the questions:
1. Can you give me a very brief bio about yourself and your company?
2. What is your marketing expertise?
3. Regarding your expertise, if you had to choose one tip to share, what would it be?
4. What do you think the future of direct marketing is?
5. If you use direct mail, what is working for you right now?
We think these mini marketing interviews have a lot of potential and we look forward to sharing them with you. If you want to be considered for our interview series, please send your answers to the above questions to Ryan Cote. Thank you!