Date Posted: December 1st, 2017
We are looking for an independent and enthusiastic self-starter with tons of passion for digital marketing to join our small but growing team for spring 2018. The right candidate will have knowledge of various social media sites and blogging. The candidate must have a desire to learn and ability to collaborate with our digital team and clients. This role offers the intern total immersion into a busy digital agency. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing.
• Assist in creating and posting engaging content across client’s social media accounts including text posts, images, infographics and videos.
• Community management across various social media platforms.
• Assist with client blogging by coming up with interesting topics and ideas.
• Research competitors and report on their social media/blogging findings.
• Work with our team to create strategic content calendars for every client that covers social and blogging.
• Day to day interaction with clients over phone, email and face to face.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
• Must be able to work out of our northern New Jersey office
• 3.2 GPA minimum in field of study
• Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
• Ability to create engaging blog and social media content and content calendars for clients
• Willingness to learn new tools and information
• Previous internship experience preferred
Since 1966, Ballantine has been creating and implementing innovative and cost-effective print and digital marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, generate greater responses and help their clients better connect with their customers. To learn more, click here.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. Thank you!