Date Posted: April 12th, 2017
We are looking for an independent and entrepreneurial self-starter with tons of passion for digital marketing to join our small but growing team. The right candidate will have experience with social media, blogging, email marketing and WordPress. The candidate will also be creative, a great writer and organized.
- Creating and posting engaging content across client’s social media accounts including text posts, images, infographics and videos.
- Engaging and interacting with client’s target audience across various social media platforms.
- Managing client’s blogging by coming up with interesting topics, working with our writers to get the content written, and then publishing the articles to their blogs.
- Writing content for our client’s email newsletters and sending the emails out through MailChimp, Constant Contact and other email tools.
- Creating strategic content calendars for every client that covers social, blogging and email.
- Day to day interaction with clients over phone, email, and face to face.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Company tickets to the NY Knicks
- Paid company lunch every month.
- Generous 401K match
- Health insurance package
Since 1966 (celebrating 51 years!), Ballantine has been creating and implementing innovative and cost-effective print and digital marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, generate greater responses and help their clients better connect with their customers.
Our mission is to make our client’s marketing initiatives more successful through expert guidance, flawless execution and remarkable service.
To learn more, click here.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. Thank you!