Date Posted: January 15th, 2018
We are looking for an independent and enthusiastic self-starter with tons of passion for digital marketing to join our small but growing team. The right candidate will have knowledge of various advertising platforms. The candidate must have a desire to learn and ability to collaborate with our digital team and clients. This role offers the intern total immersion into a busy digital agency. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff to learn about social media advertising, Google advertising, digital communications and marketing.
This an unpaid internship, eligible for credit.
- Assist in managing and optimizing client’s Google AdWords and Google Ad Grant accounts including:
- Create weekly optimization analysis reports
- Keyword research
- Improving Quality Scores
- Running A/B testing of text ads
- Designing multiple versions of display ads to test
- Assist in managing and optimizing client’s social media advertising accounts on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and others. Responsibilities include:
- Boosting Facebook posts
- Analyzing and optimizing target Facebook audiences
- Creating standalone ad campaigns including writing copy and designing multiple versions of ad creative to test
- Analyze client’s websites via Google Analytics, creating recommendations to improve website stats, user experience and conversion rate
- Recommend on page keyword optimization to increase organic website traffic
- Work with our team to create strategic content calendars and boosting schedules for every client.
- Day to day interaction with clients over phone, email and face to face.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work out of our Northern, New Jersey office
- 3.2 GPA minimum in field of study
- Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
- Knowledge of advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Willingness to learn new tools and information
- Previous internship experience preferred
We’re Ballantine, a family owned and operated print & digital marketing company. Since 1966, Ballantine has been creating and implementing innovative and cost-effective print and digital marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, generate greater responses and help their clients better connect with their customers. Our mission is to make our client’s marketing initiatives more successful through expert guidance, flawless execution and remarkable service.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. Thank you!