Date Posted: August 13th, 2015
We’re looking for an experienced accountant looking to take the next step in their career. The position is responsible for nearly all aspects of accounting within a growing print and digital direct marketing organization. The right candidate will be detail oriented, well organized and have a strong work ethic.
- Posting all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Performing invoice runs 3 times per week, totaling around 200 invoices per month
- Processing all invoices for approval from Controller
- Twice weekly check runs
- Filing job specific paperwork on a regular basis
- Monitoring and processing an invoice
- Ad-hoc financial reporting
- Processing credit applications for new clients
- Additional responsibilities as the candidate grows in the role in budgeting and monthly closes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of general accounting concepts; knowledge of debits/credits, assets/liabilities, balance sheet and P&L.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Company tickets to the NY Knicks
- Paid company lunch every other Friday
- Generous 401K match
- Health insurance, life and disability package
Since 1966, Ballantine has been creating and implementing innovative and cost-effective print and digital direct marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, generate greater responses and help their clients better connect with their customers. To learn more, click here.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. Thank you!