Date Posted: July, 9th, 2018
We are looking for an independent and entrepreneurial self starter with passion for our client’s success to join our small but growing digital marketing team. The right candidate must have experience with digital marketing and account management as well as have strong organizational, writing and communication skills.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the day to day contact for 30+ digital marketing clients
- Schedule and run biweekly meetings with every client
- Manage website development projects as needed
- Keep the digital team on schedule with daily tasks
- Run morning meetings with the team to review the day’s tasks
- Review the team’s client deliverables
- Make thoughtful recommendations for our clients marketing strategy
- Plan client’s content strategy with other members of the digital team
- Help onboard new clients
- Create customer personas for your clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
- 1-3 years of digital marketing and account management experience
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Company tickets to the NY Knicks
- Paid company lunch every month
- Generous 401K match
- Health insurance package
We’re Ballantine, a family owned print & digital marketing company located in Fairfield, NJ. Our mission is to make our client’s marketing initiatives more successful through expert guidance, flawless execution and remarkable service.
To apply please fill out the form below. Please make sure you attach your resume and a cover letter. And if you found any grammatical errors in this posting please let us know in the ‘Tell Us About Yourself’ section. Thank you!