We are looking for an independent and entrepreneurial self starter who will be obsessed with our client’s success to join our growing digital marketing team’s auto division. The right candidate must have experience with all aspects of digital marketing and account management as well as have strong organizational, writing and communication skills.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the day to day contact for a small group of auto dealerships
- Schedule and run on-site biweekly meetings with each dealership
- Plan client’s strategy in conjunction with division management
- Make thoughtful recommendations to our client’s monthly strategy
- Create and execute email, paid search, display, social, video, reputation management and direct mail campaigns with the help of our in-house design team
- Consistently over deliver in your level of service and responsiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or related field)
- 1-3 years of combined digital marketing and account management experience
- Experience in the auto industry is a plus
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Company tickets to the NY Knicks
- Paid company lunch every month
- Generous 401K match
- Health insurance package
- One work from home day a month
We’re Ballantine, a family owned print & digital marketing company located in Fairfield, NJ. Our mission is to make our client’s marketing initiatives more successful through expert guidance, flawless execution and remarkable service.
To apply, please fill out the form below.